July 13th, 2007

Karaoke Room

Posted in: Asian — Tony
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (22 votes)
Loading...Loading...



  • Thanks to Bernard for sharing this video clip

    This video was captured by CCTV installed in each Karaoke Room. When the video was flipping through each room, an uninvited guest appeared in the video for split second. One of the staff heard a scary voice while passing by that room and request one of the staff to play back the video. They noticed something unusual and submitted this video to a TV program for study. Further check made by the crew, the staff revealed that a girl had committed suicide in that room several months ago.

    The following are even more Scarier :

    25 Comments »

    1. I didn’t see anything unusual…ok?

      Commented by Lee — July 27, 2007 @ 7:21 pm

    2. A girl appears to be sitting down on the sofa in an empty room. Watch the third replay.

      Commented by Tony — July 27, 2007 @ 9:00 pm

    3. well, for me ghosts are just the product of our imagination.they are all just in our minds..and they will be realistic if we start to believe contrary.but then i admit that i’m fond of reading horror stories…

      Commented by edz — August 10, 2007 @ 10:10 am

    4. you couldnt make it out

      Commented by Jag — August 11, 2007 @ 2:17 am

    5. Yeah, you could see SOMETHING there, but the video was terrible quality, it could have been a coincidence.

      Commented by Ryokashi — August 11, 2007 @ 5:16 am

    6. wow a girl was sitting right there in the empty room

      Commented by Danuve — August 13, 2007 @ 1:52 am

    7. wow…
      a girl siting on a sofa in a very bad quality video.
      big deal…
      no ghost, definitely.

      question: are you trying to be interesting with that?

      info on the previous: you’re NOT!

      Commented by Valeanor — August 13, 2007 @ 6:08 am

    8. your kidding that was toatally a ghost

      Commented by redsilk — September 23, 2007 @ 1:49 am

    9. you people should get a life.

      Commented by kareem abu shabba — October 11, 2007 @ 10:47 pm

    10. HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE DEBATE…….
      THERES A 30% CHANCE THAT THE THING WAS A GHOST AND 70% CHANCE ITS A CO-INCIDENCE. BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO’S QUALITY

      Commented by baboyan — October 14, 2007 @ 7:32 am

    11. wtf how sad..

      Commented by john — October 17, 2007 @ 3:41 pm

    12. wanna no what i think? i think its just a girl sittin on a bed, a girl, not a ghost girl, just a girl, so shove that ghost idea up, just cuz shes an albino doesnt mean shes a ghost

      Commented by madi — November 8, 2007 @ 8:36 pm

    13. waste of time. Awful vid quality, watched it 4 times and saw nothing.

      Commented by piper — November 10, 2007 @ 12:12 am

    14. Wow. A girl sitting on a sofa. How scary.

      Commented by oinny — November 28, 2007 @ 9:31 pm

    15. UhHhH all i can see is dots…

      StInK….

      Commented by Hana Schmidt — February 5, 2008 @ 9:02 am

    16. I did not see anything.

      Commented by den — May 4, 2008 @ 11:20 pm

    17. Yeah, I see the girl sitting on the sofa. Even if the video is bad (REALLY bad) quality, you can still see that white shape. O.O I don’t know WHY people have to add that scary music. T^T It creeps me out more than the video itself~~~

      Commented by yamiko* — May 15, 2008 @ 7:24 am

    18. actually ghost are devils that transform into ghost so we are afraid of them than our gods.i’ts real i swear!!

      Commented by norirdina — September 11, 2008 @ 4:42 pm

    19. i disagree about ghost are devils. Not all ghost are evil and beside why should the living be afraid of somethings that dead what can they really do to you and the karoke thingy is bad qualitie so u can’t really tell what’s going on but see a girl sitting but it could of been a real LIVING person

      Commented by Tommy — October 12, 2008 @ 6:34 am

    20. Ghost are not all evil some are up to no good and some just mind their own business and some even help other becuase my father was helped by a ghost. Our family was poor and we need the money for medical treatment for my lil bro becuase he was very ill back in our country in vietnam and one day my father dreamed of a lady telling him to go to the horse racing contest and bet on a specific number and he told me the dream and i went with him to the horse racing contest and after betting he did acuatally won the prize money and was able to get my little bro medical treatment.

      Commented by Tommy — October 12, 2008 @ 6:38 am

    21. i didn’ see anything

      Commented by kamilia — December 15, 2008 @ 4:51 pm

    22. there is nothing scary in this video in face the video is very bad ok

      Commented by Mahir — June 21, 2010 @ 11:17 am

    23. does it always have to be someone who committed suicide?..cant it just b a ghost who likes 2 b alone or a ghost of a dead person who used 2 love karaoke or just a lost soul who happened 2 b there.. 😉

      Commented by DDDUUUU — June 10, 2011 @ 2:09 pm

    24. i mean, who would choose 2 commit suicide inside a karaoke room?.. 😀

      Commented by DDDUUUU — June 10, 2011 @ 2:10 pm

    25. ^ Lol at comment 24. IKR? Singing and died? o-o

      Commented by Tracey — May 14, 2012 @ 11:09 am

    TrackBack URI

    Add your comment

    Current ye@r *

    1
     



    231 visitors online
    Total Visitors: 195,910,421

    Copyright World Horror Stories. All Rights Reserved.
    This blog is not responsible for the contents posted as all stories, photos & videos
    are submitted by an individual who are not link to this blog owner.

    Home | Privacy Policy